Monday, October 13, 2014

Travel Art Journal Kit: What to pack when you want to create on the go.





Whether it is a short trip to the Coffee shop with friends, camping in the mountains or a vacation by the beach...I always find time to journal and create on the go. 

The trick to being creative on the road, is having a fun and inspiring Traveling Art Kit.
This is a short video about what I carry in my kit. 
Hopefully it will inspire you to create a kit of our own or 
spruce up your existing travel kit and take it out for a spin!

Here is a list of some of the items I keep in my kit





(I don't see these on the site anymore 
but if they come back here is where you will find them)



+ Adirondack Ink (Oops! it was really TSUKNEKO in Willow.
I can't locate the small bottles but the large ones are at Micheals & Walmart)